Monday, April 21, 2008

Rocking Chair vs. Pew



She just gets cuter and cuter every day! Yesterday was our first adventure in going to church together as a family. Sydney actually did very well and so did Leah. Everyone said she was "perfect". I got to visit the mother's lounge during Sunday school and I must admit that the nice soft rocking chairs are much more comfortable and preferable to the pews. I even got to listen to the lesson because they use a microphone in the chapel. Daven is enjoying teaching the 5/6 year olds and I am enjoying making all of the visual aids etc. for his lessons :) It is actually pretty fun. Yesterday after Relief Society I picked Leah up from nursery and went over to the room where Daven's class is. All of the kids have to stay there until their parents pick them up so I let Leah go in and see Daven. One of the little boys asked who that girl was and Daven said that she was his daughter. Then the boy asked "Why is she so cute?"
I think its about time for Daven to start his shot gun collection. I just didn't think it would start this early. Oh, well. We ask ourselves the same question all the time.

1 comment:

ldsjaneite said...

Your family is adorable! Congratulations on #2!