Saturday, May 3, 2008

"Buisness" trip

This week was an interesting one. Daven went on a business trip to Phoenix on Mon and came home on Wed. It was weird and lonely not having him here. I didn't have to have dinner ready by a certain time and I was all alone after I laid Leah down. All that spare time, I didn't know what to do. On Monday night though, we went to a friends birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese's and Leah had a blast. She is still talking about it and playing with a few of the tickets she got. Then I had to pick Daven up from the airport at 11:00 at night with both the girls. I almost freaked out on the way there because they closed part of I-5 right in the middle of Portland and I had to take a detour. I hate driving in big cities to start with and I had no idea where to go after I had to take the detour. Luckily, or I should say through inspiration, I took the right exit even though it didn't say the name of the road I was supposed to get on and I made it to the airport just about on time. Did I mention I hate driving in big cities? Especially at night... and alone... with no map.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Boy, I can relate to that! I also hate driving in big cities as get I get lost in them fairly easy. I am glad you got there ok. But it does jangle the nerves huh? I can't tell you how cute the new picture of thee girls is and how excited we are getting to just get there already...less than a mo. now and counting!