Monday, May 12, 2008

Making Bread and Bir-ducks





The other day Leah and I made some whole wheat bread, well kind of, we used a bread machine, and we both had a lot of fun. Every time we added an ingredient Leah kept trying to snitch some of it. Its surprising how much she likes flour. I couldn't turn my back because she kept putting her finger in the bowl and licking it. Yum. Anyway, here are some cute pictures I took, after the fact, of Leah in her apron that Gramy made.
So I bet you are wondering what the heck a bir-duck is. On Thursday Jon and Amanda came over and we played Descent (Daven's new love) and the girls were watching Bambi. We went back to check on them and it was at the part of the movie where Bambi is learning to talk. Thumper was saying "Bir-Dah, say bir-dah" so Leah started saying "Bir-duck" it was really cute. She didn't know we were there and it was one of those moments where you're cracking up but you're trying to do it quietly so they don't hear you.

3 comments:

Manda said...

That is so funny that she wanted to eat the flour! And the bir-duck :)We had lots of fun playing with you guys, and those kebobs were so good! Jon keeps telling me I should ask you for the recipe, would you mind sharing?

Cheri Kay said...

I love the pictures!!
Ha, ha, ha--bir-duck. I'm still laughing.

Tiffany said...

Your girls are so cute! Leah looks like your mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!