Sydney just found her thumb and seems to really like it. I guess its good for now because I don't have to worry about a binky (not that she ever really took it) but it may be harder to break the habit later. Any advice about thumb sucking anyone? Is it good, bad?
So I had a chat with a member of the bishopric on Sunday and I got a new calling. I'm going to teach one of the CTR 5 classes. Daven teaches CTR 6 and will sit right behind me in sharing time so we will be able to hand Sydney back and forth, but I'm on my own during class. Luckily Sydney is such a good baby, so I'm not expecting too much trouble. Daven has a companion for his class so he might end up with her on the weeks he doesn't teach.
So here's the big news (no I'm not pregnant, not that fast) Daven got a promotion! Yay, wahoo! He even gets his own office and it has a view of Mt. Hood. I was going to wait until I had a picture of the office to put it on the blog, but that might be a while. So he pretty much does the same thing but now he manages a few people and is officially in charge of the computer stuff. We are excited!


1 comment:
Congrats, Daven! Promotions are the best. Brian got one a couple months ago, and we're very much enjoying it!
Post a Comment