I know its been a while, I just wanted to let everyone know that we didn't fall off the face of the planet. We've just been busy getting ready for VACATION!!! Wahoo! We are going to Disneyland in like a day or two and Leah is sooo excited. Everyday we count down how many more days until we go to Disneyland and how many days until Aunt Chery Kay gets here. Well we finally made it to Aunt Chery Kay getting here. Daven is picking her up as we speak. Now the only thing standing between us and the happiest place on earth is an incredibly long car ride. Not looking forward to that.
We'll post some pictures when we get back.
Friday, August 22, 2008
Count Down
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am thinking about you all and hoping you are all having the most wonderful time ever!!!
Post a Comment