So Daven and I just had our birthdays on the 14th and 15th and it is like one big party. We went out to eat and had cinnamon rolls (yum) on my birthday and on Daven's we got some nachos and watched a movie. Some of my friends surprised me with a visit and brought me some cake and flowers (the cake was wonderful Ashley) and the girls and I visited Daddy at work. We had a lot of fun getting presents, even though half the time Leah would tell whoever was opening the present what it was. We need a little more work on the definition of 'surprise' still. Anyway Amanda was kind enough to take some pictures of me and the girls to decorate Daven's office with so here are a few. Sydney only smiled once the entire time we were taking pictures.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I love the pictures Rebecca! I miss you guys. . .
Happy Birthday! Cute pics!
These are beautiful pictures!! Leah got a haircut!! How cute! And your hair is so long! Sydney looks like she is still working on her hair do! LOL. :)
Post a Comment