So Sydney is finally getting around. She has yet to crawl and even roll over by herself, but now she is mobile just watch.
Isn't she so cute?! She can actually go pretty fast, she was just distracted by the camera when I was recording her. She can do the same thing on her tummy, so I think its just a matter of time before she gets up on her knees. I don't think the wood floors are helping either, its much easier to slide around then actually get up.
3 comments:
I love the scoot! She is so cute! I hope to meet her one day!
That is so cute! McKenna has an unconventional way of getting around as well. It's the backwards inch-worm. She lays on her back, pushes with her feed and lifts up her bum to scoot around. Ingenious little people, aren't they?
Ohhh...so cute. I have been wondering about how she was getting around and now I know. Thanks for sharing that. I feel like we miss all the fun.
Post a Comment