Thursday, April 16, 2009

Tulip Festival

Last weekend we went to the tulip festival down in Woodburn, it was a lot of fun! There were rubber duck races, swings, and slides for Leah to play on and then there were the tulips. It was really pretty even though only a fraction of the tulips were in bloom. I can't imagine what it would look like when they are all blooming! Daven took his camera, of course, and we got a lot of cute pictures along with a lot of comments about the camera and the girls. My favorites are "What are you, a paparazzi in your spare time?" and "Oh my goodness are they so cute, there's your Christmas card for this year. They just make the flowers more beautiful." A little excessive but I happen to agree with the last one.



5 comments:

The Miz said...

Well those are great pictures! And the girls are super cute! Looks like you guys had fun. I'm totally jealous, tulips are my favorite.
Just curious, what camera does Daven have?

Kathy said...

Absolutely beautiful! And the flowers are pretty too!! ;-) Post more pictures of the girls! We love them!

Manda said...

Your girls are so adorable! I love the ones of them together, so cute! I always want to go to the tulip festival, and I always forget. Thanks for reminding me!
And any time you guys want to get together again, we are free!

Ashley said...

Oh my gosh, those tulips are beautiful! Your girls are so precious, too! What fun pictures!

Lori said...

I am soooooo jealous! I love the tulip festival and the pictures of your girls with the wooden shoes are just to die for adorable!