Monday, November 16, 2009

Baby Daven!

Baby Daven William Septon was born on Nov 16th, 2009 at 12:20 PM. He weighed 6lbs. and 13 oz., and measured 20.25 inches long. He's very happy and very sweet! Rebecca is doing very well, and wants some real food.






12 comments:

The Miz said...

He's beautiful! Congratulations!
Rebecca (Brady)

Jamie said...

How precious!! Congratulations!

Kathy said...

He is so cute! We all wish we could be there!!

Love you all so much!
Mom

Kathy said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful! I can't wait to hold him.

Manda said...

He is so adorable! Congratulations an let me know if you guys need anything! If you want to drop off your girls here for a while my girls would love it.

Lori said...

You have the tiniest babies! So cute - I think he looks just like Daven - I guess that makes his name perfect for him! Congratulations and I hope you got something good to eat!

Alan said...

Cute!!! Congrats from the Prestwich clan...

heisskalt said...

Congratualtions! He looks so much like a Septon! SO CUTE! He fits the name well! :)

Tiffany said...

Congrats!! He's adorable!! Will he go by Daven JR?

The Red Crew said...

Septon Family he is so perfect! I am so happy for you guys. I am so anxious to meet him! I hope you are feeling well Rebecca. Please let me know if there is ANYTHING I can do to help out. Are you going to the Christmas Party at the Jensen's? Hope to see you soon. Congrats Congrats Congrats!

abo-bder said...

شركة مكافحة حشرات ببيشة

aleyamamat3 said...

فني
فني نجار ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب غرف نوم ايكيا بالرياض
فني
شركة شحن من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة فك وتركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة توصيل وتركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث للمكاتب بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر واثاث بالرياض