So only 8 more days until the due date. Everyone says that I look like I'm only 5 months pregnant, but it sure doesn't feel that way. I'm ready to have this baby asap! My doctor says she doesn't have a problem inducing me because its not my first baby, so as long as I am ready I might be induced on Friday. Hence the "Maybe 4" days. Everyone keep your fingers crossed! Leah is looking forward to having a baby sister, I don't think she really realizes what that will mean, but she gets excited about it. A few of her friends have recently had new siblings, so we try to explain that she will have a new baby like her friends do. She is also looking forward to having Gramy come and visit.
Monday, March 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm excited for the baby too!!!!! And to come and visit you guys even though it seems like it will be forever and ever away.
Well, you're in my prayers Rebecca! (And you too Daven and Leah) Hurrah for 8 maybe 4 days counting! :D
I bet you are the cutest preo lady around! I added you on my sidebar, I can't wait to see your next posts! Good luck with the birthing and the new little addition, you two make cute kids!
Post a Comment