Ok so I'm not being induced today, darn, but this does give us a chance to enjoy Easter and to get a few more things done before the baby comes. We did set up a time to go in on Wednesday morning so unless I go into labor before then, that's when I'll have her. Gramy got here yesterday and Leah is loving it. It only took a few minutes in the car for her to warm up to her, but now all she wants to do is play with Gramy.
Daven got a new calling at church on Sunday. He will be teaching the CTR 6 class in primary with another brother in the ward. He is looking forward to being in primary with all the kids, and it will be a nice break just to have to teach a few lessons and not have to worry about all the stuff he did in the Elder's quorum. I was supposed to get a calling at the same time as Daven, but he so graciously reminded them that I was having a baby in a few weeks so they said they would hold off on giving me a calling for a few months. Phew, that was a close one. I just wish I knew what the calling was going to be. Oh well, I'll find out soon enough.
Friday, March 21, 2008
Not Yet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment