Monday, March 10, 2008

In the Beginning...

Even though I never thought I would one day make a blog, here we are. It just seems like a great way to keep everyone updated on our exciting (haha) lives and to share our pictures. Leah does have some cute pictures so it won't be too boring. And with the upcoming birth of our second daughter, everyone can see her pictures since they may not be close to see her.

2 comments:

Mom S. said...

I wish the pictures were clickable thumbnails so we could see color and detail better. I don't know if this website is set up for this but I use Photobucket and it has a codes for thumbnails. Its easy!! That said. I will give my opinion based on what I can see. :) It looks lovely so far by the way!

Ashley and Ben said...

I wasn't really sure why I started a blog but its actually really fun and addicting. We can't wait for your baby to get here. I am sure she will be just as adorable as Leah and we are still prepared to buy a clone off of you!