So here we are 2 weeks later ( time sure does fly) and everyone is doing well. Gramy went home on Monday so its another whole new adjustment, getting used to being home by myself with Leah and Sydney. So far it hasn't been too bad, Sydney sleeps most of the time so I can still get some things done.
Sydney had her 2 week appointment and now weighs 6 lbs 14 oz so she has put on a whole pound, not too bad.
Leah can't quite say Sydney's name unless we go slow and help her so she calls her "Baby Sitting", its pretty cute.

On Wednesday Leah spent the day at her friend's house and didn't get to take a nap. She was a little tired when dinner came around :)
2 comments:
Oh I can't wait to visit again! Sydney is soooo cute and Leah, well I just love hanging out with leah.
Sydney is adorable! Wow! Two kids! What fun! I wish you were still in Utah so that I could see them! Sydney looks like she has a lot of personality already!
Post a Comment