Thursday, July 17, 2008

Enchanted

So last weekend we called our friends to barrow their weed whacker to do some much needed yard work, but then we went to Enchanted Forest instead. I guess the yard will have to wait. It was a lot of fun and Leah sure had a good time. Enchanted Forest is like a little theme park down in Salem that Daven can remember going to when he was little. There are cute little houses and displays from classic stories and nursery rhymes and there are a few rides and roller coasters too. Daven took Leah through a haunted house and I guess she was pretty scared. She wanted to be held the whole time and when I asked her if she liked it she just kind of looked away and didn't say anything. Daven did say it was pretty scary so I don't blame her. Then she went on a little train ride and she liked that much better.




1 comment:

The Miz said...

Awe, how fun! That is a really fun place for kids and grown ups too. My favorite was always the crooked house, do they still have that one? And it was always so shady so you didn't overheat.