8 TV shows I watch ( well I would if we had tv and the time):
-The Office
-Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
-Stargate SG1
-Stargate Atlantis
-Lost
-Myth Busters
-24
-Battlestar Galactica
8 favorite restaurants (I can only do 8?! could fill a whole page):
-Mimi's Cafe
-South China
-Los Hermanos
-Wallaby's
-Outback
-Kneaders
-Papa John's
-Mo's (Seafood or southwest grill, take your pick)
8 things that happened yesterday:
-We watched the sunset at Cannon Beach
-We ate some fabulous pizza at pizza a fetta (That could be on the list too)
-I watched Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas with Leah
-I sang Christmas songs really loud in the car
- I held a super cute baby (Sydney)
-I laughed really hard when we watched The Office
-I got gas and it only cost $15 !!!!
-We played Daven's new board game and I won! That never happens.
8 things I'm looking forward to:
-Seeing all of my family at Christmas
-Playing games with the fam
-Watching Leah open presents on Christmas
-Going somewhere with Daven for our anniversary(not sure where yet)
-pumpkin pie
-having roast, potatoes, peas, and corn on Sunday
-snow
-making Christmas cookies with Leah
8 things on my wish list:
-A white Christmas
-A new leather sofa
-Good health
-The economy to get better
-The yard to clean itself
-An all expense paid ski vacation in Colorado
-A second bathroom in our house
-Some of those cool boots that Paige got
8 things I love:
-Daven
-Leah and Sydney
-cuddling up in my nice warm down blanket
-reading a good book
-Chocolate
-Playing games
-Good food
-Going on vacation
8 things I can't stand:
-when you pick the wrong line at the check out and ever other line is going faster than yours
-mean people
-horseradish
-searching every store for a particular game/item and not being able to find it
-being sick
-bad/stupid drivers
-canker sores (I get them all the time in my mouth and I hate it)
-egotistical people
That was a fun one Ashley and like you I will tag anyone that wants to do it.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Crazy 8's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the Office and LOST!
Yummy Kneaders!
Let it snow!
Cheers to good health!
You have a darling family!
Canker sores...kissing too much? Bad drivers, ha!
That was really fun to read, sorry about my lame commentary.
Post a Comment