Sunday, December 14, 2008

Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!

Look at all the snow! I can't believe how much it has snowed here just today. And it is still coming down.



This is our backyard. It has never snows this much here since we've been here. I guess I got one of the wishes on my list.



It feels like we are back in Colorado, except that it is a lot wetter here. Speaking of, only 5 more days until we leave!

Sydney rolled over for the first time today! She was playing on the floor and knocked a toy out of reach and when she tried to get it she rolled over onto her back. Then she started crying. I think it surprised her and she didn't like it very much. I have a feeling it will be a while before she trys that again. She also discovered the vents on the floor :0) Her hair looked so cute, you can't really tell in this picture though.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

So cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man, the snow is coming down every where!!!!!!!!!

Sterling said...

I think we got to Oregon right when you guys left. And not a moment too soon. The snow came down for two or three days straight. Hope you made it out to Colorado OK.

Ashley and Ben said...

Oh, so you mean she hasn't rolled before because that makes me feel a lot better since I get so much grief from people about Chase. Hey thanks again for making the cheese cake that was so yummy. Hopefully we can all get together this week.

Elisabeth said...

She just rolled over? I thought she was older. How old is she? She is cute.

Eli