Friday, October 23, 2009

Almost there!

Only three weeks left! I can't believe we will have another member of our family in three weeks! Its crazy how fast and how slow pregnancy goes. Sometimes it drags on for-ev-er and other times it flies by. I am definitely ready to not be pregnant anymore, but I can't believe we will have another baby soon. A boy. We still don't have any names picked, any suggestions?


Anyway, Leah started preschool this fall and is loving it. We are doing a co-op with three other kids, one of them her best friend, and it has been a lot of fun. I just finished my rotation of teaching for a while and I never realized how much work goes into it. It took pretty much the whole day to get ready just for the afternoon class . Preparing a 2 1/2 hour class is a little different than preparing a 5 min nursery lesson that is for sure! Never the less, Leah loves it and I'm glad I get to participate and be involved.

Sydney is an official walker now, phew! I was getting a little worried just because she was so content not walking. It seems like most kids were walking way before 18 months. But she is doing it 100% now and it is a relief not to have to carry her all the time when we go out. She just seems so much older now! I guess that is a good thing considering another baby will soon be here.

No comments: